Spring is the time of preparing for summer, repairing damage done in winter, and with a sense of renewal, give new sparks and sparkles to tools and equipment year-long in use.
April Home Maintenance Projects
These projects that are ideally undertaken in or around April:
1. Inspect home from bottom to top looking for damage that occurred during winter. Prepare a ‘to do; list of needed repairs.
2. Lubricate hinges and tighten loose hinge screws. Apply clear wood floor wax to door edges that rub.
3. Replace batteries on smoke, heat and gas leak detectors. Do this when you set the clock back to daylight saving time.
4. Do spring clean-up. Wash walls and windows; clean carpeting, upholstery and window coverings.
5. Check doors and windows fro proper operation.
Leave a Reply